Lentils.org Learning Hub is a free online self-paced course designed by and for foodservice chefs to learn more about lentils including how to cook them, why they are healthy and sustainable, and how to apply them across the menu with skill-building and culinary demonstrations.
The course includes video modules, resources and materials, and quizzes to test your understanding, and will build knowledge and skills around utilizing lentils on volume foodservice menus in both commercial and non-commercial settings.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Lentils
- How to Cook Lentils, Cross-Utilization & Labor-Saving Solutions
- How Lentils are Grown & Sustainability
- Power Bowls & Salads
- Blends & Smash Burgers
- Crumbles, Fillings & Toppings
- Protein Boxes, Grab n Go & Side Dishes
- Global Cuisine & Street Food
- Lentil Flour in Batter, Breading & Coating Systems
For the best viewing and learning experience, we recommend using the latest browser version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari